Artisan, small batch cheeses are seasonal, with goats cheese being the highlight of spring when the milk is fresh. Even if the usually powerful taste isn't for you, be prepared to discover a different version with this months selection.
The Errington Elrick Log, a raw milk, lactic cheese from Lanark, is soft, creamy and delicately flavoured, one of the most delicious cheese's we've had in years (& we eat a lot of cheese!). It is perfectly complimented by the harder Bonnet from Dunlop Dairy in Stewarton, a completely different style, it's mild, a wee bit tangy.
To compliment this taste explosion we have a fresh, textured Grüner Veltliner from the Wagram region in Austria. It is perfectly balanced with white pepper and green apple notes and a lingering finish.
All together a fabulous cheese & wine box
- Farmhouse Raw Milk Goats Cheese Elrick Log. 190g. (Milk)
- Dunlop Dairy Bonnet, Full Fat Hard Goats Cheese. 165g. (Milk)
- Island Bakery Three Seed Organic Oatcakes. 135g. (Oats, Wheat)
Olina's Bakehouse, Seeded Toasts Fig & Almond. 100g. (Wheat, Milk)
- Galloway Lodge Beetroot Chutney. 200g.
- Ostara Cafe Rhubarb Pickle. 200g
- Zero-G Wine 2019. 12% ABV(Sulphites)
Allergens in bold but please refer to individual packaging for additional information.