The Errington Elrick Log, a raw milk, lactic cheese from Lanark, is soft, creamy and delicately flavoured, one of the most delicious cheeses we've eaten in years (and we eat a lot of cheese!) It contrasts perfectly with the harder Bonnet from Dunlop Dairy in Stewarton, a completely different style, it's mild and a wee bit tangy.
To complement this taste explosion we have a fresh, textured Grüner Veltliner from the Wagram region in Austria. It is perfectly balanced with white pepper and green apple notes and a lingering finish.
Altogether a fabulous cheese & wine box.
- Farmhouse Raw Milk Goat's Cheese Elrick Log. 190g. (Milk)
- Dunlop Dairy Bonnet, Full Fat Hard Goat's Cheese. 165g. (Milk)
- Island Bakery Three Seed Organic Oatcakes. 135g. (Oats, Wheat)
Olina's Bakehouse, Seeded Toasts Fig & Almond. 100g. (Wheat, Milk)
- Galloway Lodge Beetroot Chutney. 200g.
- Ostara Kitchen Rhubarb Pickle. 200g
- Zero-G Wine 2019. 12% ABV(Sulphites)
Allergens in bold but please refer to individual packaging for additional information.